The SHU Co jewelry hand tools manufacturing company. We are manufacture our machines and tools by giving state-of-the -art manufacturing facilities to our qualified workforce to meet the modern-time jewelry professional's expectations. This originates our motivation for coming out with outstanding Jewelry Machinery and Tools products that add values in jewelry and make operations on precious objects easier than ever with cost effectiveness as well as minimum loss of precious metal. These pliers and cutters comprise the full range of traditional styles long popular with bead workers, wire wrap artists, and traditional jewelers. Feature box-joint construction, vinyl grip handles, stainless steel forgings and double leaf springs. Features:
- This economical quality hammer is designed for silversmiths and craftsman.
- This hammer has a rounded end, and a slightly convex shaped head.
- This hammer is 10-11-12-13 inches long available, with a solid wood handle.
- The end of the handle has a bulbous shape for easier handling and balance.
- This hammer is great for the jeweler's bench for shaping metal and crafting.
- This hammer is well made and sturdy and will fast become your favorite tool.
- The flat head is used to flatten, shape and form objects or to strike chasing tools and the round end for forming decorative patterns and designs.